Call your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904 for details on this product.
The AllRegs LoanLibrary™ is an online tool which provides the latest product guideline information needed to underwrite or originate a loan file. In one convenient and easy-to-use interface, you can have product matrices, credit information, property guidelines and more. You can quickly get the details for just one product, or with just a few clicks, search through all the loan programs you offer to find the information you need. With only an Internet connection, anyone in your organization and any of your customers can refer to the same information day or night.
LoanLibrary is the mortgage industry’s most comprehensive and accurate eligibility search engine and loan product information management service. Read below to learn more.
The industry’s best eligibility source
Flexible searching and convenient tools
Features to enhance your brand
Investor and product alias administration
How will LoanLibrary benefit you? Take a look below.
For Originators, Loan Officers and Mortgage Brokers
LoanLibrary’s loan product data provides origination staff with fast reliable answers for borrower eligibility and guidelines. Accurate and detailed, with over 2,800 unique products representing over 75 correspondent and wholesale investors, our loan product information library is the largest in the world.
For Risk Management and Secondary Marketing
The AllRegs team of professionals possess hundreds of years of collective experience in loan program guideline creation and management, investor relations, underwriting and processing. With AllRegs LoanLibrary, secondary marketing professionals can:
- Manage approved investors
- Through a proprietary system, add or delete investor products using a simple user interface
- Filter investor products by a variety of different parameters (e.g., loan type, product name)
For Scenario Desk, Underwriters and Product Management
LoanLibrary provides a comprehensive, detailed and consistent investor product guideline reference library for your scenario desk, underwriters, quality control staff and compliance teams. In fact, our team of experts captures more detailed loan product information from investors than anyone else in the industry. With over 2,800 unique products representing over 75 correspondent and wholesale investors, LoanLibrary can service the scenario desk, underwriting and quality control roles as a quick reference guide, and a rapid source for finding homes for hard-to-place loans and identifying recent changes to investor guidelines. LoanLibrary also provides one-click access to source investor program and underwriting guides.
- Through LoanLibrary, your scenario desk staff and underwriters can certify difficult scenarios and view eligibility parameters consistently across investors, making it easy to quickly assess complicated issues that have traditionally been research-intensive, thus saving time and money.
- Product managers, on the other hand, can use LoanLibrary to create house products based on the most aggressive or conservative specifications for a set of products from different investors. Using LoanLibrary, new house products can be constructed with a few mouse clicks and correspondent or wholesale product managers can know they conform to the guidelines of the specified products from the investors they choose as their model.
For more information or to subscribe today, contact your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904.