%@ Page Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="UTF-8" %>
1 Hour MD SAFE CE: MD Equal Credit Opportunity Act
NMLS Course Number: 2041
Online mortgage training from AllRegs.
AllRegs Academy’s 1 Hour MD SAFE CE: MD Equal Credit Opportunity Act course satisfies 1 hour of NMLS approved continuing education in the Maryland state specific category.
Are you a State Licensing Mortgage Loan Originator in Maryland, and still need to satisfy your NMLS training?
This self-study course is designed to teach students the purpose and scope of the MD Equal Credit Opportunity Act. The course will clarify key terms as they pertain to credit transactions in Maryland and review the specific prohibits acts. Students attending the course will know how the MD Equal Opportunity Act impacts credit transactions for mortgage professionals. Please note that the SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
- View the NMLS Approval Letter for this course.
- View AllRegs' NMLS Course Provider Approval.
- To find out more about your state requirements, visit AllRegs' Continuing Education Resources.
- What CE Training Solution is Right for You and Your Company?
Click here to view our comparison grid »
Learning Goals & Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the Maryland Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Define key terms within the Maryland Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Understand the Commissioner’s jurisdiction and prohibited acts
- Explore the civil liabilities for violations
- Maryland Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Reporting Requirements
- Special Purpose Programs
- Key Terms in the Maryland Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Term review
- Commissioner’s jurisdiction and prohibits practices
- Cease and desist and final orders
- Detailed description and case studies demonstrating prohibited acts
- Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and its relationship to the Maryland Act
- Limited Inquiries
- Civil liabilities for violations
- Class Action
- Preventative Relief
- Creditor Defense
- Limitations of Actions
- Mortgage Loan Originators in the state of Maryland
- Loan Originators
- Loan Officers
- Mortgage Brokers
Each self-paced, self-study course examines a particular topic, allowing students to hone in on a focused set of learning concepts. Each course is designed with learning objectives, comprehensive course materials, learning reinforcement activities that appeal to various learning styles and real world examples, with audio and/or video recordings of industry experts.
The final exam is completed online with instant grading, and you can download your industry-recognized certificate of completion after you successfully pass the course. While course completion time varies per student, it will take approximately one hour to complete this course.
Tuition & Registration
This title is of one of the courses available in the Continuing Education Library site-based subscription program!
Starting at just $700 per site*, you and the staff at your location can access all available courses** for a 12-month period. View full list of courses.
Students have 12 months from the registration date to complete the course. Upon successful completion of the course, students can download their industry-recognized certificate of completion and transcript.
NOTE: The SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
*Allows for up to 250 employees at one site location.
**Excludes AllRegs Education Package, the Fraudulent Identity Document Library Courses and FICO Pro Certification courses, including the FICO Credit Scores course.
For more information or to register by phone, call your Regional Account Executive
at (800) 848-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.