%@ Page Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="UTF-8" %>
3 Hour NV SAFE CE: NV State Laws
NMLS Course Number: 2197
Online mortgage training from AllRegs.
AllRegs Academy’s 3 Hour NV SAFE CE: NV State Laws course satisfies 3 hours of NMLS approved continuing education in the Nevada state specific category.
Are you a State Licensing Mortgage Loan Originator in Nevada, and still need to satisfy your NMLS training?
This self-study online course will provide you with an overview of the Nevada Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents Act and Nevada foreclosure law. The course will also clarify key terms as they pertain to the mortgage loan business in Nevada and review the state’s specific requirements for mortgage brokers and mortgage agents as well as various aspects of foreclosure law in Nevada, including the Foreclosure Mediation Program. As Nevada is among the nation’s leaders in foreclosure rates, the course will review Nevada foreclosure law and the Foreclosure Mediation Program.
Students attending the course will know how the Nevada Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents Act impacts their requirements for maintaining licensure to conduct mortgage lending business in Nevada.
Students attending this course will gain the knowledge required to maintain compliance with Nevada Banking Laws and to maintain licensure.
- View the NMLS Approval Letter for this course.
- View AllRegs' NMLS Course Provider Approval.
- To find out more about your state requirements, visit AllRegs' Continuing Education Resources.
- What CE Training Solution is Right for You and Your Company?
Click here to view our comparison grid »
Learning Goals & Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define key terms in the Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents Act
- Recognize implications of recordkeeping, escrow/trust accounting and money management requirements
- Identify disclosure, fee, advertising and other requirements
- Identify penalties and violations
- Identify the role of the Commissioner and Attorney General
- Recognize relationship of NRS §645B to other laws
- Define key terms related to Nevada foreclosure law
- Examine the Foreclosure Mediation Program rules
- Recognize sale and default requirements in non-judicial foreclosure
- Recognize action for recovery of debt secured by a mortgage in a judicial foreclosure
- Identify requirements for foreclosures and deficiency judgments
- State the maintenance requirements of foreclosed property
- Key Terms
- Duties of Commissioner
- Annual Financial Statements
- Public Inspection
- Commingling Money
- Transfer of Stock
- Net Worth
- Escrow Accounts
- Trust Accounts
- Risk Disclosure
- Circumstances and Facts Disclosure
- Disclosure to Investors or Public
- Disclosure of Fees
- Authorization for Release of Financial Statements
- Business and Personal Relationships
- Prohibitions in Advertisements and Solicitations
- Payment of Premium Interest
- Requirements for Advertisements
- Liability of Advertising Spokesperson
- Late Fees, Additional Interest or Penalties
- Payments to Investor on Defaulted Loan
- Monthly Default Reporting
- Appraisal Requirement
- Additional Requirements
- Limitations on Power of Attorney
- Multiple Holders of Beneficial Interest
- Offenses in Initial or Renewal Applications
- Disciplinary Action for Specific Violations
- Violations Relating to Escrow or Trust Accounts
- General Violations
- Avoiding Fines and Action on a License
- Requirements for Filing a Compliant
- Hearing for Disciplinary Action
- Commissioner Duties: Filed Compliant
- Commissioner Duties: Violation Not Filed As Complaint
- Commissioner Duties: Unsafe Condition or Practice
- Entitlement to Correct Unsafe Conditions and Practices
- Impact of Expiration, Revocation or Voluntary Surrender of License
- Civil Action for Specific Violations
- Duties of the Attorney General
- The Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents Act and Other Law
- Foreclosure Activity in Nevada
- Key Terms
- Foreclosure Mediation Program Rules
- Trustee’s Power of Sale
- Exercising the Power of Sale
- Notice of Time and Place
- Actions Following Sale
- Additional Trustee’s Power of Sale
- Action for Recovery of Debt Secured by a Mortgage
- Disposition of Surplus Money
- When Debt Falls Due at Different Times
- Foreclosure Sales and Deficiency Judgments
- Fair Market Value Hearing
- Award of Deficiency Judgment
- Limitations on Amount
- Distribution of Proceeds
- Written Demand to Proceeds
- Third Party Agreements
- Maintenance of Property Acquired at Foreclosure Sale
- Violations of Maintenance Requirements
- Penalties for Violation
- Nevada State Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators
- Loan Originators
- Loan Officers
- Mortgage Brokers
Each self-paced, self-study course examines a particular topic, allowing students to hone in on a focused set of learning concepts. Each course is designed with learning objectives, comprehensive course materials, learning reinforcement activities that appeal to various learning styles and real world examples, with audio and/or video recordings of industry experts.
The final exam is completed online with instant grading, and you can download your industry-recognized certificate of completion after you successfully pass the course. While course completion time varies per student, it will take approximately one hour to complete this course.
Tuition & Registration
This title is of one of the courses available in the Continuing Education Library site-based subscription program!
Starting at just $700 per site*, you and the staff at your location can access all available courses** for a 12-month period. View full list of courses.
Students have 12 months from the registration date to complete the course. Upon successful completion of the course, students can download their industry-recognized certificate of completion and transcript.
NOTE: The SAFE Act specifically prohibits the taking of the same course in successive years.
*Allows for up to 250 employees at one site location.
**Excludes AllRegs Education Package, the Fraudulent Identity Document Library Courses and FICO Pro Certification courses, including the FICO Credit Scores course.
For more information or to register by phone, call your Regional Account Executive
at (800) 848-4904 or email email@example.com.