Corporate Mortgage Training from AllRegs Academy
Call your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904 for details on our Custom Training Products.
Working with our corporate training solution team, we can help assess your staff and diagnose your mortgage training needs. We have a test bank of more than 1,000 questions and will incorporate assessments on your company specific topics, policies, overlays or procedures.
Contact us for more information or a customized quote: call 800-848-4904 or click here.
What are Corporate Solutions?
Corporate Solutions provide the opportunity to utilize AllRegs’ products and services to address client’s specific needs and issues. Products and services may be leveraged in their current format, be modified or created to offer the best solutions for the client.
Available Corporate Solutions:
- Custom Training
- Custom training solutions are tailored to aid in the resolution of a specific problem. This solution allows clients the ability to customize their employee’s education based upon their guidelines and internal policies and procedures at a time most convenient for them. Existing content may be utilized and/or new content developed. The length of courses will vary based upon corporate needs.
- Content Licensing
- AllRegs Academy content may be licensed for utilization on client’s Learning Management System (LMS) or at their discretion for internal training of their employees.
- Make it MINE Policy Manuals
- AllRegs Professional Services Group presents the Make it MINE option for our entire library of Policy Manuals. What does it mean to Make it MINE? Our team of experts will take any of our off-the-shelf Policy Manuals and customize it with content you want us to create for yourcompany, including policies, guidelines and more.
- Custom Publishing
- Utilize AllRegs Online to publish internal guidelines, policies and procedures to provide easy access to the most up-to-date information in a secure manner. This service is managed by the AllRegs Content Processing Group.
- Recognize staff and assist them in continuing their education by enrolling them in AllRegs Academy Designations.
- Existing certifications include:
- Learning Libraries
- Take advantage of any of the existing learning libraries or select courses from appropriate libraries to create the perfect mix.
- Existing libraries include:
- Bundles of Products and Services
- Any products and services may be combined to meet your needs.
- Assessments (coming soon)
- Online testing is available for underwriting and compliance topics. Clients may utilize this option to determine the level of knowledge their employees have and identify training needs.
- Branded Universities
- Stop struggling with managing a Learning Management System (LMS) and upgrades. Leverage AllRegs Academy’s LMS, utilize our already developed online content, post company specific content and/or resources plus receive immediate access to assessment scores and completion reports, without all the hassle, in one easy to access location branded with your logos.
Enterprise Online Learning
Enterprise AllRegs Education Package
AllRegs announces a new alternative to staff professional development with our Enterprise-Wide AllRegs Education Package. Receive access to all of our self-study online courses and recorded audio programs for one price.
Enterprise Continuing Education Library
AllRegs Academy courses meet SAFE Act continuing education requirements in most states, districts and territories. Now, you can receive access to all of our approved NMLS training courses for one price.
Enterprise Instructor-Led Online Courses
AllRegs announces a new alternative to staff professional development with our new Enterprise-Wide Instructor-Led Online Mortgage Training Program. We are taking all of our Instructor-led courses delivered via Webex and putting them in a package at one price. With this solution, a company will be able to receive expert instruction on key industry topics live and direct from industry practitioners at a fraction of the cost of in-house training or any other training provider.
Click here to learn more »
What kind of corporation would benefit from Corporate Solutions?
Every corporation could benefit from one or more of the options included in Corporate Solutions. These solutions are designed to alleviate the stress on internal resources, allow flexibility in training, and streamline the maintenance and publishing of guides and policy and procedure manual.
Ready to get started? To learn more and to get a customized quote, contact your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.