AllRegs Custom Publishing Overview
Many of our larger customers struggle with publishing their guidelines and manuals. At AllRegs, we believe companies and government agencies shouldn’t have to be publishing experts too.
Let us help with AllRegs Custom Publishing. We have designed a platform that allows us to offer our technology and publishing expertise to our customers, enabling you to bring your critical documents to market quickly and seamlessly. You continue to author your information as you currently do, and you’re done. We’ll format the documents, convert them to XML, insert hyperlinks and cross-references and host the documents on the AllRegs Information Service, or a private label site, restricting access as you wish.
Why outsource the publishing of your documents, guidelines and manuals?
We are the exclusive online publishers for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHLB’s Mortgage Partnership Finance Agency and CalPERS. Nearly two decades of experience makes us uniquely qualified to be your publishing partner. We publish and manage hundreds of thousands of pages of documents; content management is one of our core competencies.
Why give up the control that in-house publishing offers, including control over cost, speed, accuracy and deployment?
Our technology is state of the art. By spreading our investment over 5,000 clients, we are able to deliver our product in a cost-effective manner. Moreover, we have a proven record of accomplishment. Our publishing solutions have saved the GSEs significant sums of money by being able to reallocate personnel, eliminate printing costs and discontinue purchasing publishing software. No longer will you have to upgrade and train on publishing packages like RoboHelp, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver or Adobe Acrobat Professional or InDesign.
Our team has been together for many years, and it shows in their performance. Not only do our partners no longer proofread our work, they rely on us to proofread theirs.
We meticulously adhere to a publishing procedure that is tried and true.
With the power of AllRegs Custom Publishing, you can:
- Create online documents that are indexed and searchable, with links to forms, exhibits and supporting documents when applicable
- Search guidelines and documents for quick access to important information
- Archive outdated versions of guidelines for peace of mind
- Tailor messages to your external partners: employees, partners, customers, brokers, correspondents, conduits or anyone else you’d like can view only the selected materials you want them to see
- Give employees unfettered access to guidelines or internal documents in one central location
- E-mail selected user groups or partners with important announcements
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to increase productivity and customer service