Education Professional Services Group Administrator
Permanent, Full-Time Position
About the Company and Benefits
For over 20 years, AllRegs has been a leader in compliance and risk management solutions for the mortgage and banking industry. Join a proven leader and help bring a winning solution to the gaming industry. A unique combination of education and training programs, coupled with an on-line reference library will bring fraudulent document identification to an industry that has been behind the curve.
AllRegs, located in Eagan, MN, is the leading provider of on-line information to the mortgage industry. Founded in 1989, we are the exclusive publisher of mortgage guidelines for 5 of the top 10 lenders in the country as well as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the FHLBC. We enjoy an unbroken record of 21 straight years of profitability and increased revenue growth.
Our workforce is comprised of highly skilled, hard working, dedicated professionals who enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a great benefits package and hire only the best.
For a better understanding of who we are and what we do, please visit us at www.allregs.com.
- Position is a work-at-home position with a location anywhere in the United States
- Employer-funded H.S.A. account, (75% married, 100% single)
- 85% Employer paid Medical Premium
- 90% Employer paid Dental Premium
- Liberal Personal Time Policy
- Profit Sharing
- 401 Retirement Plan
All inquiries will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
AllRegs is an equal opportunity employer.
The Education Professional Services Group Administrator, (EPSGA), will work closely with the customer to help identify training and client information needs, and then design a customized solution tailored to their unique business model. One main focus of the EPSGA will be centered on customized training creation. The EPSGA will be expected to integrate client specific information into existing AllRegs training products and services in a manner that both best leverages the AllRegs education platform and meets the client specifications. In addition to supporting AllRegs core education content, projects may range from a simple customization of an off-the-shelf course manual to a full life cycle project such as creating a fully customized curricula, delivering that content in person or electronically (through content licensing or branded university), devising a training plan for that content and then testing employees on their mastery of the content. This position works in a fast-paced environment with many projects in process at any given time. The position is home-based and requires extensive mortgage industry knowledge, specifically regulatory compliance. Exceptional attention to detail using a proven writing style that meets various corporate customers’ expectations is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The EPSGA will play a primary role in discovery and scoping of a project. Projects may range from a simple customization of an off-the-shelf course manual to a full life cycle project such as creating a fully customized curricula, delivering that content in person or electronically (through content licensing or branded university), devising a training plan for that content and then testing employees on their mastery of the content.
- The EPSGA will work with the customer to create a needs analysis, a project plan and a budget. The EPSGA will help the customer gain an understanding of how their information may be integrated into the AllRegs education platform. The EPSGA will then work with Sales to assist in the creation of cost estimates and proposal.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal the EPSGA will become the primary project manager. This may include:
- Writing, or directing the work of other Education Professional Services staff to write, or develop training manuals, program curricula, custom workshops or, design workflows or best practices that are customized for the customer,
- Developing training or testing plans that train or test on some section of information,
- Working with Product Development to secure a customized delivery platform for the client’s training.
- The EPSGA will be expected to be knowledgeable and stay current on a broad range of industry topics. Through working with multiple customers the incumbent should be able to identify industry problems common throughout a cross section of clients and determine potential profitability of new programming. The incumbent should be able to create this training or, when necessary, identify Subject Matter Experts to author the content. Because the incumbent is expected to develop close relationships with the customer and will need to become intimate with the customer’s pain points, it is expected that the incumbent will contribute to the creation of new products designed to reduce or eliminate the customer’s specific challenges.
- The EPSGA will be expected to maintain a thorough and sophisticated level of knowledge regarding AllRegs Products, their value proposition, their relationship with each other and various uses. The EPSGA will be expected to cross sell, or at the very least, refer cross sell opportunities to the sales staff.
- The EPSGA will make autonomous decisions regarding the handling of day-to-day issues and problems within their group, including, but not limited to:
- Creating and following a set process that utilizes questionnaires and templates
- Minimizing labor expenses and shortening delivery time by managing customer expectations
- Overcoming customer objections and meeting project deadlines
- Manage a pipeline of complex projects
- Develop metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as a means of determining effectiveness of engagement efforts for both external clients and internal expectations
- The EPSGA will be held to margin goals for each project
Requirements of the Position
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities.
Applying for this position
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
Still have questions?
Call (800) 848-4904.