The best offense is to make sure your staff understands these laws and what it takes to comply with them, including 2015 TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rules; 2014 requirements resulting from the amendments to the 2013 Mortgage Rules under RESPA (Reg X), TILA (Reg Z), and ECOA (Reg B) with impact to escrow requirements, appraisals for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans, High-Cost Mortgage changes, and more.
The AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual is 152-page resource that is logically organized and ready for personalization, allowing you to quickly have your own comprehensive policy manual in place. What’s more – you can incorporate your internal steps and forms within each regulation!
The following agencies and organizations require implementation of this policy manual:
- CFPB - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- FNMA - Fannie Mae
- FHLMC - Freddie Mac
- FTC - Federal Trade Commission
- OCC - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- HUD - U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Why You Need It:
- Receive a manual customized to fit you. Your company's policies, name and logo will be included in the final product. AllRegs Professional Services Group will incorporate key details on your company, such as department managers, key personnel/decision makers, and contact information.
- Save time and resources with the AllRegs Professional Services Group. We conduct an interview to address those needs and make the appropriate revisions based on the results.
- When you Make it MINE, your company retains the copyright to the material, since we made it just for you!
Stay Current with the Policy Manual Maintenance Plan
Don’t you want to get the most out of your Standard or Make it MINE Policy Manual? Of course you do! Each Make it MINE or standard policy manual is sold as-is. When you subscribe to a Standard or Make it MINE Policy Manual Maintenance Plan, we will deliver a guaranteed minimum of one annual update, with a red-lined version indicating changes and a final version with changes implemented. If federal regulations or best practices affecting the manual change throughout the year, updates will be provided as changes are made. Subscribe now for only $100 per year for each Standard Manual, or $425 per year for each Make it MINEManual.
Why You Need It:
- Reduce mistakes and improve communication when you need to update your staff promptly on new changes.
- Revise your policy manual quickly with the latest information.
- Manuals with the Make it MINE Maintenance Plan are updated for any changes within your company. The AllRegs Professional Services Group does the work for you to keep your manual looking top-notch.
Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online as an upgrade to your complete policy manual solution. Ask us how!
Would you pass a Policy Library Audit?
The experts with the AllRegs Professional Services Team offer a complete policy manual review. Our team will help you evaluate your current policies for compliance regulations set in place by federal agencies like the CFPB. You will receive a summary report of gaps and risk assessment in a format that encourages best practices and compliance with new and upcoming industry regulations. Don't wait for your audit, evaluate your policy library today!
The plan features the following benefits:
- Complete AllRegs’ Federal Compliance Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- Features the federal regulations you need, all spelled out clearly in an understandable format for everyone in your organization
- Each chapter includes Summary of the Regulation, Definitions, General Requirements, Forms & Disclosures, Prohibited Actions and more
- Applicable for management, employees, and third-party service providers based on your business model
- Includes an Appendix with Sample forms
- A 152-page policy template is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Formatted in an editable MS Word document
- Ability to personalize the manual with your company brand by performing a simple find and replace function
- Customizable by you, with your internal policies and procedures
- Ability to update your plan to suit the business model of your organization
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
This resource from AllRegs is logically organized and ready for personalization; you can quickly have your own comprehensive Federal Compliance Policy Manual in place. What’s more – you can incorporate your internal steps and forms within each regulation.
Fees and Fulfillment
- The AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual is available for a one-time fee of $1,225 for the standard manual.
- For standard policy manuals, agreement to our License Agreement is required, and the template cannot be shared or sold.
- After you place your order, you will receive the document via email within one business day.
- Customize this policy manual with the Make it MINE option for $825, for a total policy manual fee of $2,050.
- Add the Maintenance Plan to your Policy Manual to receive at least one annual update per year.
- The Maintenance Plan is $100 annually for Standard Policy Manuals or $425 annually for Make it MINE Manuals.
- Identify your Make it MINE and Maintenance Plan options when you add this product to your cart.
|Federal Compliance Policy Manual||Federal Compliance Policy Manual with the Maintenance Plan||Make it MINEFederal Compliance Policy Manual||Make it MINE Federal Compliance Policy Manual and Maintenance Plan|
|Product Price||$1,225 / manual||$100 / year||$825 / manual||$425 / year|
For more information, call our sales and customer service department at (800) 848-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 14 sections in the AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual:
Download table of contents & sample pages
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Accountability and Monitoring
- Chapter 3 - Staff and Training
- Chapter 4 - Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg. E)
- Chapter 5 - Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Chapter 6 - Fair Housing Act (FHAct)
- Chapter 7 - Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Chapter 8 - Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Chapter 9 - Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Chapter 10 - Homeowner’s Protection Act (HPA)
- Chapter 11 - Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Chapter 12 - Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- Chapter 13 - Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
This manual was authored by the AllRegs Professional Services group. Our staff of industry experts creates training materials, policy manuals, guides, commentary, and other content as a part of our core products. Our expert authors are industry veterans and understand the mortgage business from origination to closing to the secondary market.