The best offense is to make sure your staff understands these laws and what it takes to comply with them, including "Know Before You Owe" as implemented by the TILA-RESPA amendments of the Integrated Disclosure Rule; the 2014 origination and servicing requirements resulting from the amendments to the 2013 Mortgage Rules under RESPA (Reg X), TILA (Reg Z), and ECOA (Reg B) with impact to escrow requirements, appraisals for Higher-Priced Mortgage Loans, High-Cost Mortgage changes, and more.
The AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual is logically organized and ready for personalization, allowing you to quickly have your own comprehensive policy manual in place.
The following agencies and organizations require implementation of this policy manual:
- CFPB - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- FNMA - Fannie Mae
- FHLMC - Freddie Mac
- FTC - Federal Trade Commission
- OCC - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- HUD - U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online as an upgrade to your complete policy manual solution. Ask us how!
Would you pass a Policy Library Audit?
The experts with the AllRegs Business Writing Group offer a complete policy manual review. Our team will help you evaluate your current policies for compliance regulations set in place by federal agencies like the CFPB. You will receive a summary report of gaps and risk assessment in a format that encourages best practices and compliance with new and upcoming industry regulations. Don't wait for your audit, evaluate your policy library today!
The plan features the following benefits:
- Complete AllRegs’ Federal Compliance Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- Features the federal regulations you need, all spelled out clearly in an understandable format for everyone in your organization
- Each chapter includes Summary of the Regulation, Definitions, General Requirements, Forms & Disclosures, Prohibited Actions and more
- Applicable for management, employees, and third-party service providers based on your business model
- Includes an Appendix with Sample forms
- The policy template is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Formatted in an Adobe document
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
This resource from AllRegs is logically organized and ready for personalization; you can quickly have your own comprehensive Federal Compliance Policy Manual in place. What’s more – you can incorporate your internal steps and forms within each regulation.
Fees and Fulfillment
- The AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual is available for a one-time fee of $1,000 for the standard manual.
- For standard policy manuals, agreement to our License Agreement is required, and the template cannot be shared or sold.
- After you place your order, you will receive the document via email within one business day.
For more information, call our sales and customer service department at (800) 848-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 14 sections in the AllRegs Federal Compliance Policy Manual:
Download table of contents & sample pages
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Accountability and Monitoring
- Chapter 3 - Staff and Training
- Chapter 4 - Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg. E)
- Chapter 5 - Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Chapter 6 - Fair Housing Act (FHAct)
- Chapter 7 - Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Chapter 8 - Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Chapter 9 - Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Chapter 10 - Homeowner’s Protection Act (HPA)
- Chapter 11 - Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Chapter 12 - Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- Chapter 13 - Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
This manual was authored by the AllRegs Business Writing Group. Our staff of industry experts creates training materials, policy manuals, guides, commentary, and other content as a part of our core products. Our expert authors are industry veterans and understand the mortgage business from origination to closing to the secondary market.