AllRegs Complimentary Product Training
Do you currently subscribe to an AllRegs product, and would you like to learn more about how to use your product? Or, are you thinking about purchasing a subscription but you would like more information first?
AllRegs offers complimentary training on a variety of our products to get you started! Read below for more information.
AllRegs Online User Training
This broad-based 45-minute online training session is designed to help you navigate and quickly find information within AllRegs Online. Training is open to active subscribers who want to make the most of their subscription, as well as to those interested in what AllRegs Online has to offer. In this interactive training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Conduct effective searches with the 4th generation of AllRegs Online
- Insert private notes and retain them as annotations or bookmarks
- Print sections of text
- Navigate through the full AllRegs Online content offerings
Upon completion of our complimentary online training, you’ll be able to more effectively use AllRegs Online, enhancing your productivity, increasing your proficiency and making the most of the resources we offer. Let us show you how our products and services can improve your day-to-day workflow and activities.
AllRegs Market Clarity Training
This complimentary online training session is designed to help you navigate and find information within AllRegs Market Clarity™. Training is open to active subscribers, as well as anyone interested in what Market Clarity™ has to offer.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Conduct effective searches within the Quick Search
- Access and utilize Product Bulletins, Investor Product Summary Details, and Underwriting Guidelines
- Conduct Product Comparisons
- The ability to save Quick Search scenarios and Product Comparisons
- Access and utilize the Dashboards component
- Run Reports
AllRegs Academy Online Course Training
This 30-minute online training session is designed to help discover the benefits of the AllRegs Academy online training subscription programs, such as the AllRegs Education Package, Continuing Education Library and Fraudulent Identity Documents Library. You will learn how these programs work and how the courses are delivered in the learning management system. Training is open to anyone subscribing to or interested in one of these AllRegs Academy subscription programs. In this interactive training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Acquire order confirmation information
- Register and set up an account in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enroll in a course
- Navigate through the LMS and courses
- Pay Credit Banking Fees for NMLS-Approved Courses (For Continuing Education Library)
- Print your certificate
Upon completion of our complimentary online training, you will know how to register for and take advantage of our AllRegs Academy self-study online courses, available through the AllRegs Education Package, Continuing Education Library or the Fraudulent Identity Documents Library.