Large multi-state lenders, community banks and small originators alike can protect your organization, ensure compliance and help make sense of the new licensing/registration requirements with:
- 60 pages covering most all areas and issues
- Legal summary
- Sample forms
- State Licensing / Federal Registration requirements
- Accountability and monitoring
- Primary and continuing education requirements
- Scheduled Policy Reviews
- Definitions, applications, and examples
- Section for Mortgage Call Report with quick guide references
- Section for NMLS Required Reporting
Customize Your Manual with the Make It MINE Option
The AllRegs Professional Services Group presents the Make it MINE option for our entire library of Policy Manuals. What does it mean to Make it MINE? It means AllRegs Professional Services team will take any of our off the shelf Policy Manuals and make it yours!
Why You Need It:
- Receive a manual customized to fit you. Your company's policies, name and logo will be included in the final product. AllRegs Professional Services Group will incorporate key details on your company, such as department managers, key personnel/decision makers, and contact information.
- Save time and resources with the AllRegs Professional Services Group. We conduct an interview to address those needs and make the appropriate revisions based on the results.
- When you Make it MINE, your company retains the copyright to the material, since we made it just for you!
Stay Current with the Policy Manual Maintenance Plan
Don’t you want to get the most out of your Standard or Make it MINE Policy Manual? Of course you do! Each Make it MINE or standard policy manual is sold as-is. When you subscribe to a Standard or Make it MINE Policy Manual Maintenance Plan, we will deliver a guaranteed minimum of one annual update, with a red-lined version indicating changes and a final version with changes implemented. If federal regulations or best practices affecting the manual change throughout the year, updates will be provided as changes are made. Subscribe now for only $100 per year for each Standard Manual, or $425 per year for each Make it MINE Manual.
Why You Need It:
- Reduce mistakes and improve communication when you need to update your staff promptly on new changes.
- Revise your policy manual quickly with the latest information.
- Manuals with the Make it MINE Maintenance Plan are updated for any changes within your company. The AllRegs Professional Services Group does the work for you to keep your manual looking top-notch.
Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online as an upgrade to your complete policy manual solution. Ask us how!
Would you pass a Policy Library Audit?
The experts with the AllRegs Professional Services Teamoffer a complete policy manual review. Our team will help you evaluate your current policies for compliance regulations set in place by federal agencies like the CFPB. You will receive a summary report of gaps and risk assessment in a format that encourages best practices and compliance with new and upcoming industry regulations. Don't wait for your audit, evaluate your policy library today!
The plan features the following benefits:
- Complete AllRegs’ SAFE Act Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- A 60-page plan template is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Formatted in an editable MS Word document
- Ability to personalize the plan or manual with your company brand by performing a simple find and replace function
- Customizable by you, with your internal policies and procedures
- Ability to add, delete and update your plan to suit the business model of your organization
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
Even better, the following sections were improved as part of a recent revision (09/09/2013):
- Section 1 Introduction
- Revised regulatory authority
- Section 5 About the Law
- Revised test formats and effective dates
- Section 7 Appendix
- New State testing requirements for licensure
- Updated citations for MLO examples from HUD to CFPB
Fees and Fulfillment
- The AllRegs SAFE Act Policy Manual is available for a one-time fee of $545 for the standard manual.
- For standard policy manuals, agreement to our License Agreement is required, and the template cannot be shared or sold.
- After you place your order, you will receive the document via email within one business day.
- Customize this policy manual with the Make it MINE option for $825, for a total policy manual fee of $1,370.
- Add the Maintenance Plan to your Policy Manual to receive at least one annual update per year.
- The Maintenance Plan is $100 annually for Standard Policy Manuals or $425 annually for Make it MINE Manuals.
- Identify your Make it MINE and Maintenance Plan options when you add this product to your cart.
| ||SAFE Act Policy Manual ||SAFE Act Policy Manual with the Maintenance Plan ||Make it MINE SAFE Act Policy Manual ||Make it MINE SAFE Act Policy Manual and Maintenance Plan |
|Product Price ||$545 / manual ||$100 / year ||$825 / manual ||$425 / year |
|Total Price||$545 ||$645||$1,370||$1,795|
For more information, call our sales and customer service department at (800) 848-4904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are 7 sections in the SAFE Act Policy Manual:
Download table of contents & sample pages
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry
- Accountability and Monitoring
- Staff and Training
- About the Law
- Secondary Market Implications
This manual was authored by the AllRegs Professional Services group. Our staff of industry experts creates training materials, policy manuals, guides, commentary, and other content as a part of our core products. Our expert authors are industry veterans and understand the mortgage business from origination to closing to the secondary market.