The mortgage industry today is in the midst of significant change. Between investor and agency requirements, and the ongoing changes in regulatory compliance requirements, the need for clear and current documentation has never been greater. In today’s fast-paced (change-centric) environment, finding the time, attention, and most importantly, resources, to complete large scale authorship initiatives is a challenge in and of itself. That’s where AllRegs Professional Services Team comes in!
From policies and procedural guidance, to full service lending guides (wholesale, retail, correspondent, etc.) you can leverage AllRegs’ 20+ years of industry expertise along with our team of writers to create a custom solution to your documentation needs using our Engagement-based services. Click here for a detailed list of project examples.
The beauty of AllRegs Engagement-based projects is the ability to scale up or down as your documentation needs change. No need to go back through the proposal process if you decide to add on to your engagement. For example, a company looking for a Wholesale Lending Manual/Seller’s Guide may also benefit from scheduled quarterly updates. Working with AllRegs through an Engagement-based project makes the addition of those updates as easy of sending an email indicating the desire to continue the engagement. No need for additional contracts or sales meetings. You let us know how else we can support your documentation goals, and we get back to work! No break in the action, no lost momentum.
How does it work?
First, the need is identified, such as "Expanding into the wholesale/correspondent lending space?"
- Do you have a Wholesale/Correspondent Lending Manual to share with clients?
- Do you have the staffing/resources to build that type of manual?
- Do know exactly what needs to go into a resource of that size and scope?
If you don’t have the answers to these questions, don’t worry…we do!
- A project type is selected from the Engagement Services Menu
- Drill down on what your company’s documentation needs look like with the support of an AllRegs Account Manager
- An Engagement Letter is executed and initial payment is made
- Engagement Project Kick-off
- Work commences
- Create draft product
- Send draft product for review/feedback
- Revisions are made
- Final product delivered
If additional documentation needs surface during our first engagement we can roll right into a second engagement directly, with as little as an email indicating you have additional projects to tackle.
Need a better idea of what kinds of options we can provide? Click here for a list of project options and examples.
- Leverage AllRegs 20+ years of industry experience and understanding of regulatory compliance and industry best practices for a fraction of the price of a full-time staff writer
- Create full-scale documentation for your organization that can easily be published in a variety of formats, including AllRegs Publishing Services
- Expand project scope easily using the engagement-based project model
- Example: An engagement with a goal of reviewing and updating a policy library reveals gaps in policy coverage and new policies need to be created. A simple email to the AllRegs Project Manager requesting Professional Services to author the necessary policies is all that is needed to keep the project moving.
- Create the custom solutions you need
- If it’s on the menu of services, Professional Services can create it for you
- You retain the copyright of all products and content created under each engagement
- Engagement Reports issued regularly to keep you informed on the time/resources expended on your project
- We manage the project with your needs in mind
- Project management and communication supported by AllRegs
- Mortgage industry experience offers insight into how comparable companies are approaching similar challenges
- Consultative guidance resulting in stronger practices and improved efficiencies
What to Expect
For a list of questions regarding expectations, click here.
How to Get Started
For a personal consultation on your engagement needs, click here to provide your information and your dedicated account executive will contact you. Or, call (800) 848-4904 to speak with your account executive today.