AllRegs Required Reading
Are your employees reading your internal policies?
Does your company have a large gap in a corporate policy and a corporate practice...what the employees do?
Auditors are interested in not just having a policy, but having one that is implemented and practiced inside of an organization.
AllRegs Required Reading tracks and validates that the right documents have been read by the right people by utilizing a “Read and Accept” validation scheme with administrator management tools.
With AllRegs Required Reading product feature, you can track and validate that your employees or customers have read documents found within AllRegs Online or within your AllRegs-published Private Libraries. Assigned administrators can see clearly which individuals or groups have completed reading the required documents, or lists of documents, associated with their particular job or project role.
Through Required Reading, your administrator can set up lists of documents found in AllRegs Online, consisting of underwriting guidelines, federal or state mortgage compliance, or even an AllRegs Private Library that users must read.
The product has two main components:
- Required Reading Administration Tool that administrators use to establish user groups and reading lists.
- The “Reading Room" and Read and Accept” features in AllRegs Online, where users identify their reading lists and then confirm that they have read and understand the documents assigned to them.
Required Reading Administrators will be able to set up user groups for different sets of required reading lists. Through the administration portal, they will be able to view the progress, or notice of completion, of an assigned reader to his/her assigned document or list of documents.
Further, administrators can print reports and users can print their reading lists. As a value-add, AllRegs has created a set of pre-determined lists for administrators to choose from to supplement their own custom lists. Customers can also upload their own PDF documents for review and acceptance with the self-publishing feature. Ten complimentary document uploads are included with the AllRegs Required Reading subscription.
“The required reading feature is a fantastic enhancement for our customers who want confirmation that their staff or business partners are reading key pieces of compliance, policy, or guideline content within AllRegs Online or within their private libraries published by AllRegs," said Dan Thoms, executive vice president of AllRegs.
“For example, customers who publish their underwriting manuals with us may want to know for certain that their downstream correspondents are reading the changes to their guides, or verify that their employees are reading all the changes and updates to federal regulations or their internal HR policy manuals.”
Click here to download our brochure.
- Assign reading lists to your staff and partners
- Assign due dates for the reading list completion by document
- Assign your own content that we publish for your company
- Create different user groups with different reading lists
- Create reports based on user group, reading list or document
- Create your own reading lists or use one of our many predetermined lists
- Assign AllRegs Online documents based on your product subscriptions
- Upload documents on your own with AllRegs Self-Publishing – 10 document uploads provided for FREE with your Required Reading subscription
- Through the AllRegs Reading Room, view your assigned reading lists and documents, complete with deadlines and links to the files
- Identify acceptance status through red and green status identifiers
- Accept that you have reviewed the document with one click
- Print your reading lists for personal tracking
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit our FAQ page to learn more about Required Reading and how it works.
Subscription Details and Pricing
- Annual subscription pricing is based on number of users.
- Contact your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT, to set up your demonstration and get a quote.
- Or click here to request a demonstration!
Take a Peek
AllRegs Releases New Required Reading Product Feature
Cancellation/Refund Policy (PDF)