Wish you could have your own internal documents accessible with your AllRegs Online content?
You can, and you can even upload and manage those documents yourself. With AllRegs Self Publishing, it's easy to post to your internal documents and policies in the same place you view underwriting guidelines and compliance information...right inside of AllRegs Online and viewable only by your company.
AllRegs Self-Publishing feature allows your designated company administrators to upload your own in-house documents.
Self Publishing allows your designated administrators to upload your own in-house documents, allowing them to become fully searchable and part of your existing AllRegs Online libraries, reading lists, document collections or folders.
- Publish new documents
- Change published documents, including title, folder and position of the document
- View pending changes to documents
- Get 10 document uploads provided for FREE with your Required Reading subscription
Subscription Details and Pricing
- Annual subscription pricing is based on number of users.
- Contact your Regional Account Executive at (800) 848-4904, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT, to set up your demonstration and get a quote
- Or click here to request a demonstration!
AllRegs Releases New Required Reading Product Feature
AllRegs Self-Publishing User Guide
Cancellation/Refund Policy (PDF)